Local fisher from Dominicalito:
His name is Isidro and he charge per hour US$70 for minimum 3 hours, he does inshore fishing with a small basic boat of 40 power horse boat. Attached it is a photo of his boat.
- Option leaves from Uvita:
- Half day. Leave around 7 a.m. until 12 m.d.
- Local fisherman with a boat of 26 feet, motor 175 power horse, all the fishing equipment.
- Maxi 5 passenger. US$50 per additional person maximum 7 passenger
Half day $550
Full Day $700
You can fish: mackerel, rooster, snappers, Tuna.
Include: snacks, drinks, a English spoken guide, all the equipment.
Half Day $750
Full day $850
You can fish: Marlin, Mahi Mahi, yellow fish, sailfish,wahoo.
Include: snacks, drinks, a English spoken guide, lunch, all the equipment.
He can clean the fish for you.
* There is also the option of combine sport fishing with the great snorkeling at caño island in this case it will be $1100 leaving from Uvita maximum for 7 passenger is full day trip.
- Option leaving from Quepos:
This is a professional fishing boat : Custom 35′, Twin Cummings Turbo Diesel 280 hp, Tuna Tower, fly bridge, out riggers, double controls, radar, 3D sonar, GPS, 6 suna Tubes, live well, fighting chair, wide cabin, 1 bed room, inside head, Take full Shiman o Tiagra.
½ day $850 (7 :00 am to 11.00 am)
¾ day $1020 (7:00am a 1:00pm)
Full day $1100 (7.00 am to 3.00 am)
Include: The tour includes boat, professional crew, bait, fishing equipment, soft drinks, beers and gourmet sandwiches for lunch. Max 6 passenger.
Sportfishing in the River
Highlights: Snook, Red Snapper, Rainbow Bass, Grouper.
Description: The Terraba-Sierpe Wetlands consist of the Delta of the Terraba and Sierpe rivers which has seven mouths running into the sea plus two lagoons. This is the largest wetland of Costa Rica and Central America. Over 50 fish species live in this swamp and its network of channels and islands is home to a great variety of birds, mammals, and reptiles.
Duration: Half day
Includes: fishing equipment, specialized guide, soft drinks, fruit, bottled water.